SukiKim Scans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SukiKim Scans

Manga Scanlation Group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Onikerubin
Staff Member
Staff Member

I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control. Empty
PostSubject: I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control.   I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:48 am

My name is Onikerubin. I am fluent in many languages such as Japanese,Chinese,Korean, German, French,Italian,English.
I worked for other translation websites and wish to apply for any of the position above. I am experienced in all manga processes and would like to do translation and or quality control for your manga after seeing your work for One Piece.

I hope that you will consider my application.Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
Onikerubin.
Back to top Go down
TNT

I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control.   I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control. EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:58 pm

hey, any projects in particular that you would be interested in doing, it doesn't have to be a project that we have already done.
Back to top Go down
Onikerubin
Staff Member
Staff Member

PostSubject: Any projects will do.   I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control. EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:29 am

I would be glad to help with any projects,not really picky on the projects. It is up to your group to assign me the job which ever needs the most assistance.

Sincerely,
Onikerubin
Back to top Go down
Klutz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control.   I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control. EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:52 pm

I made you a staff member, can you post in the staff area what you wouldn't mind translating, I made a list of series that I wouldn't mind working on. I can fidn the raws for those series I posted.
Back to top Go down
https://sukikimscans.forumotion.com
maohisith

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control.   I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control. EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:13 am

I hope Karate Minoru is on the list Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control.   I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control. Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to apply for position of Translator/Proofreader/Quality Control.
Page 1 of 1